Shadowbrook is truly a ski-in, ski-out property. Your family will marvel at the ease of stepping out your door right onto the ski slopes. Take a short walk to ski school, restaurants and retail shops. In our individually owned condominiums, each with their own unique décor, you will find all the comforts of home. We let you select the condo that is just right for you. Our 26 spacious residences border a beautiful courtyard with two hot spas, swimming pool and an area for children to play. Your individual parking space provides convenient access. Our guests rave about our prime location, the size of our residences and our caring staff. Shadowbrook is hailed as the place to go for the easiest ski vacations ever.
When you stay at the Shadowbrook Condominiums you will enjoy:
• A Beautiful Outdoor Heated Pool with 2 Slopeside Spas and a new Restroom/Shower/Changing Room
• Cable Television, HBO and most condo’s have DVD players
• Free High Speed Wifi Internet access in all condominiums
• Private Patios and Balconies with Gas Grills
• Daily Housekeeping Service (Winter)
• Clean, Complementary Laundry Facilities
• On-Site Covered Parking
• Convenient Ski Storage
• Elevators and Luggage Carts
• Free Local Calls
• Free Local Newspapers
• Home Baked Cookies to Welcome You (Winter)
• Grocery and Liquor Shopping Service Available
• Humidifiers in Every Condo
• Luggage Storage for Early Arrival and Late Departure
• Federal Express and UPS Pickup and Delivery Available
• Fax Service
• Copy Service
• Valet and Dry Cleaning – 2 Day Service Available
• Child Care Lists Available
• Area and Activity Information
• Daily Snow Report in Office
• Prompt Professional Maintenance Response
• Items available for rent: • Fold-away beds • Wooden cribs • Graco playpens • High chairs • Booster seats • Bed rails
We look forward to welcoming you to Shadowbrook!
Check in at our office: 105 Burlingame Lane Snowmass Village, CO 81615
Check In Time: 4:00PM If you arrive after 5:00 p.m. you will find your welcome package in the office foyer.
Check Out Time: 10:00AM to allow for thorough housekeeping service. Late check out times are occasionally available and must be arranged in the office the day prior to check-out. There is a charge of $25 for each additional hour.
Deposits: First half of total amount is due upon booking to confirm your reservation.
Payment in full is due 30 days prior to arrival. Payment methods are personal or business check, wire transfer (banking information upon request) or a credit card with a signature on file in our office. We accept Master Card or Visa only.
Make checks payable to: Shadowbrook Property Management P.O. Box 5036 Snowmass Village, CO 81615
Payment method must be established on day of booking.
Cancellations: Guests are responsible for all nights reserved. No refund or credit will be given for unused days resulting from late arrival or premature departure. With 90 days or more written notification, deposits will be refunded. If you cancel with less than a 90 day notice, every effort will be made to re-rent the reserved condo. If we are successful, a refund will be made. If the property is not re-rented, all deposits will be retained and credited to the Owner’s account. There is a 10% service charge on all cancellations based on total lodging.
Vacation Rental Insurance is available. Click to read more about the Vacation Rental Insurance.
Condo Requests: We will reserve the specific condo that we agree upon. This would only change if an unforeseen emergency occurs, in which case we would place you in another condo or refund your deposit.
Pets and smoking are not permitted in our rental condos.
Driving Directions from the Denver Area or the Eagle Airport
• Take I-70 West to the Glenwood Spgs/Aspen exit 116. Turn Right.
• Take the next 2 Right turns and go over the bridge onto Grand Avenue. Continue through town which will turn into Highway 82.
• The Snowmass Village turn off is about 35 miles past the town of Glenwood Springs. • When you can see the ski mountains ahead, look for signs to “Snowmass Village”.
• Turn Right at the Brush Creek light (right after mile marker 35).
• Pass through the round about.
• About 4 miles further, at the next roundabout, drive 3/4 around and exit at Wood Rd.
• Then take an immediate Right onto Carriage Way, and follow signs toward the Snowmass Mall.
• 1/4 mile up turn Left at Burlingame Lane. (Immediately after the Stonebridge Inn – Across from Parking Lot #2 )
• Head straight back toward the slope and the Shadowbrook Office will be on your Right.
• If you arrive after the office has closed, you will find an arrival packet inside the office foyer with your last name on holding your keys and directions to your condo.
Flying to Colorado
• Aspen’s Sardy Field (ASE) Located just three miles from downtown Aspen and eight miles from Snowmass Village. Just a half-hour flight from Denver.
• Denver International Airport (DEN) Located 220 miles from Aspen and Snowmass Village. Catch a connecting flight to Sardy Field.
• Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) Located 70 miles from Aspen and Snowmass Village. Offers nonstop flights from around the country.
• Grand Junction’s Walker Field (GJT) Located 125 miles from Aspen and Snowmass Village. Walker Field offers a great weatherproof alternative to flying into Sardy Field.
• Colorado Springs Airport (COS) Located 270 miles from Aspen and Snowmass Village. A great alternative to Denver International Airport.
• Colorado Mountain Express www.ridecme.com 970-926-9800, 800-525-6363
• CTS 925-8842, 800-Ski-Limo
• Snow Limo Taxi 544-6475, 877-859-5466 Services are available from Denver International Airport, Walker Field, Eagle County Regional Airport.
It is recommended that ground transportation be arranged prior to arrival.
• Alamo 920-2613, 800-327-9633
• Avis 925-2355, 800-831-2847
• Black Diamonds Limousine 948-2685
• Budget 925-4693, 877-801-8008
• CTS of Aspen 925-8842, 800-754-5466
• Dollar 920-2008, 800-800-4000
• Eagle 925-2128, 800-282-2128
• Enterprise 544-3678, 800-736-8222
• Hertz 925-7368, 800-654-3131
• Thrifty 920-2305, 800-367-2277
Rentals are available from Denver International Airport, Walker Field and Eagle County Regional Airport. It is recommended that rentals be arranged prior to arrival. Four-wheel drive vehicles and ski racks are often available upon request.